- What are 5 words to describe yourself?
- What are the 7 character traits?
- What 3 words describe you best?
- What are good describing words?
- How do you describe a person in a sentence?
- What is explanation and examples?
- What is a nice description?
- How do you describe someone as a person?
- How do you describe a nice person?
- What are the 10 personality traits?
- What are the 5 main personality traits?
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
- What is another word for describe?
- What is a cute personality?
- What defines a kind person?
- How do you describe someone’s personality examples?
- How do you introduce yourself in 100 words?
- What is an example of describe?
What are 5 words to describe yourself?
These are great adjectives to describe yourself:Able.
I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis.Creative.
I use a creative approach to problem solve.Dependable.
I am a dependable person who is great at time management.Energetic.
Honest.More items…•May 23, 2017.
What are the 7 character traits?
Tough’s book outlines seven character traits that he says are key to success:Grit.Curiosity.Self-control.Social intelligence.Zest.Optimism.Gratitude.Nov 23, 2012
What 3 words describe you best?
Good Words to Describe Yourself (Plus Examples)Diligent / Loyal / Reliable. I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them. … Creative / Innovative / Visionary. … Motivated / Ambitious / Leader. … Honest / Ethical / Conscientious. … Friendly / Personable / Extrovert.
What are good describing words?
Explore the Wordsadaptable. capable of fitting a particular situation or use. … adventurous. willing to undertake new and daring enterprises.affectionate. having or displaying warmth or fondness.ambitious. having a strong desire for success or achievement.amiable. … compassionate. … considerate. … courageous.More items…•Feb 24, 2013
How do you describe a person in a sentence?
Example Sentences I think they are ______. I hope you don’t mind me saying so, but you are very ______. Hopefully you don’t take this the wrong way, but I think you’re ______. I don’t mean to sound rude, but you look very ______.
What is explanation and examples?
The definition of an explanation is something that clarifies or makes clear. An example of an explanation is telling how rain forms. noun.
What is a nice description?
1. The definition of nice is someone who is pleasant or agreeable or something that is in good condition and that is pleasing. An example of nice is a description for a person who is friendly and who everyone likes.
How do you describe someone as a person?
2. Describing Someone’s Character and Personalitypolite (Please be polite to our guests.)friendly (Everyone was very friendly towards me.)honest (He was a hard-working honest man.)generous (She’s always very generous to the kids.)rude (She was very rude about my driving.)lazy (He is the laziest boy in the class.)More items…
How do you describe a nice person?
Amiable — He’s friendly and nice. Charming — He has a “magic” effect that makes people like him. Polite — He’s good at saying “please,” “thank you,” etc. Likeable — He’s easy to like.
What are the 10 personality traits?
These 10 Traits Are Key for a “Healthy Personality”—Which Ones Do You Have?Openness to feelings.Straightforwardness (and being “frank, sincere, and ingenuous”)Competence.Warmth (being affectionate and friendly)Positive emotions (experiencing “joy, happiness, love, and excitement”)Low levels of angry hostility.More items…•Nov 19, 2018
What are the 5 main personality traits?
The five broad personality traits described by the theory are extraversion (also often spelled extroversion), agreeableness, openness, conscientiousness, and neuroticism. Trait theories of personality have long attempted to pin down exactly how many personality traits exist.
How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
Sample answers: I am a hard-working and driven individual who isn’t afraid to face a challenge. I’m passionate about my work and I know how to get the job done. I would describe myself as an open and honest person who doesn’t believe in misleading other people and tries to be fair in everything I do.
What is another word for describe?
What is another word for describe?relatereportchroniclerecountexpressnarratedetailexplainillustratetell225 more rows
What is a cute personality?
Cute people may be a little bit shy, but they are always friendly to the people they know and the new people they meet. Cute people are approachable, and people always want to get to know them.
What defines a kind person?
A kind person is loving and giving out of the goodness of their heart. … Kind people have good self-esteem and because they love themselves as much as they care about others, they expect to be treated with respect. Nice people are desperate for approval, so they’re often mistreated or taken advantage of.
How do you describe someone’s personality examples?
Conscientiousness: planning ahead rather than being spontaneous. Extraversion: being sociable, energetic and talkative. Agreeableness: being kind, sympathetic and happy to help. Neuroticism: inclined to worry or be vulnerable or temperamental.
How do you introduce yourself in 100 words?
You can add some of your basic biodate for your point in your introduction in 100 words. For example, your name, your age, the date of birth, your favorite color etc. So, in yhat way you can introduce yourself in 100 words. Highlight only those events that impacted your life.
What is an example of describe?
1. Describe is defined as to give details about something to someone. An example of describe is someone giving the police details about how their attacker looked. verb.