Ahoy! Debbie and Friends are about to make another cartoon music video and you can enter your child to star in it—as a cartoon pirate! It’s easy:
Parents and Guardians: To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line write: Cartoon
• Include your name, address, and phone number. Please also include your child’s name and age.
• Emails must be received by April 21, 11:59 p.m. You need only email us once.
• We have room for three pirates on the ship. The captain will draw three names out of his hat and the selected winners will be notified via email on April 22.
• Parents/Guardians of the three entries selected will need to sign a consent form and provide a photograph so that our ship’s animator can turn the photo into a cartoon pirate!
• Just for entering, you will receive an email with a special message from Debbie and a free download of the new cartoon’s theme song, “So, So Happy.”Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Contest, Debbie and Friends, Family Activities, Music, News, Parenting | Comment (0)
Have fun learning the names of animal groups with this fun new animated feature from Debbie and Friends. And, if you like this, check out more cartoon music videos on the Debbie and Friends YouTube channel.Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Educational, Family Activities, Music, Videos, lyrics, song | Comment (0)
Here’s a sneak preview of our new song called “I Got A Song.” It’s about two friends, each with a song in their head. They sing their melodies for each other and then put them together to form harmony. Have fun singing along with Mike and Debbie! (Cartoon version coming soon!)Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Music, Music Education, Recording, Uncategorized, Videos, song | Comments (2)
In honor of Grandparent’s Day, I’m presenting our new cartoon music video “Becca Plays the Bass.”
The song was inspired by my 14-year old niece, Becca, who is an amazing musician and great bass player. The cartoon pays tribute to my grandfather (Becca’s GREAT grandfather) Marty Gold. He is the reason I became a musician.
The cartoon includes a special cameo of Grandpa Gold (He’s the band leader at the beginning and in the middle of the piece). Happy Grandparent’s Day everyone!Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Family Activities, Music, Music Education | Comment (0)
This is the story of Becca (my niece). She is a fourth grade student trying to select the instrument she will play in the school band. She always dreamed of playing an instrument and has a great time finding just the right instrument to play.
The cartoon also includes fourth grade versions of the Debbie and Friends band. (Think Looney Tunes vs Tiny Tunes) We call them “Little Debbie and Friends.”
Enjoy our storyboard rough version. The final be ready in August!
The message of the song for kids is clear: You can do anything!
-DebbieFiled under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Music, Videos, lyrics, song | Comment (0)
I’m happy to share a behind-the-scenes look at our production rough of “Pinocchio” by Debbie and Friends. The audio is a rough demo and the visual is a storyboard.
The final version will be a late summer release. We’ll keep you posted along the way!
DebbieFiled under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, News, Recording, Videos, song | Comment (0)