Ahoy! Debbie and Friends are about to make another cartoon music video and you can enter your child to star in it—as a cartoon pirate! It’s easy:
Parents and Guardians: To enter, please send an email to email@example.com. In the subject line write: Cartoon
• Include your name, address, and phone number. Please also include your child’s name and age.
• Emails must be received by April 21, 11:59 p.m. You need only email us once.
• We have room for three pirates on the ship. The captain will draw three names out of his hat and the selected winners will be notified via email on April 22.
• Parents/Guardians of the three entries selected will need to sign a consent form and provide a photograph so that our ship’s animator can turn the photo into a cartoon pirate!
• Just for entering, you will receive an email with a special message from Debbie and a free download of the new cartoon’s theme song, “So, So Happy.”Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Contest, Debbie and Friends, Family Activities, Music, News, Parenting | Comment (0)
WE’RE ON THE RADIO! Tune in to the Hilltown Family Variety Show on Saturday, March 22, from 9-10am for an hour of commercial-free family programming on 103.3FM WXOJ, Northampton, MA. Mike and I are the hosts and we’ve selected the music. Encore will broadcast on Sunday, March 23 from 7-8am. Listen live via streaming audio at www.ValleyFreeRadio.org, or anytime to our podcast at www.HilltownFamilies.org immediately following Sunday’s broadcast!Filed under Debbie and Friends, Music, News, Parenting, Radio, Videos | Comment (0)
Have fun learning the names of animal groups with this fun new animated feature from Debbie and Friends. And, if you like this, check out more cartoon music videos on the Debbie and Friends YouTube channel.Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Educational, Family Activities, Music, Videos, lyrics, song | Comment (0)
Band practice doesn’t start out quite the way Debbie planned, but the end result has a nice musical surprise! As you listen, see if you can pick out Mike, Rory, Eric and Billy on the recording. Which band member wants to add juggling to the show?Filed under Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Humor, Music, Uncategorized, song | Comment (0)
Exclusive benefit for Debbie and Friends fans! Mibblio is a fun, interactive iPad app that gets kids playing along with music. Our “Little Red Riding Hood” song is now on the Mibbio app. Here is a download code for a free in app play-along song purchase:
The code is good for the first 100 downloads! Go get ‘em! Let me know what you think!
Children's Music, Family Activities, Music, Music Education, Parenting, Videos, app, song | Comment (0)
Here’s a sneak preview of our new song called “I Got A Song.” It’s about two friends, each with a song in their head. They sing their melodies for each other and then put them together to form harmony. Have fun singing along with Mike and Debbie! (Cartoon version coming soon!)Filed under Cartoon, Children's Music, Debbie and Friends, Music, Music Education, Recording, Uncategorized, Videos, song | Comments (3)
The latest Debbie and Friends creation is a new story song based on the classic tale of “Snow White.” This new production has it all from Classic Disco to New Orleans-style music. It also has two very special guests vocalists: Grammy-winning kids/family artist, Bill Harley and Berklee College of Music’s Associate Professor of Voice, Kudisan Kai.
A cartoon music video for this song is currently in production and will be released on our YouTube channel soon. For now, enjoy the sneak preview: